- Invigorates Blood and Moves Qi
One of the most effective herbs for all Blood and Qi stasis patterns. For Gynecological disorders like irregular menses, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, difficult labor, postpartum abdominal pain and retained lochia
- Expels Wind and Relieves Pain
A top herb for all headaches due to Wind-Cold, Wind-Heat, Wind-Damp, Blood Stagnation and Blood Deficiency. Also for dizziness due to wind. Relieves pain associated with Qi and Blood Stasis including pain in the chest, flanks, hypochondria, muscles and joints. For numbness, paralysis, chronic non-healing sores with or without pus, and Bi Zheng.
- Use with caution during pregnancy
- Avoid for patients with excess menses or prone to bleeding
- Do not use for Yin deficiency Fire with a red tongue and dry mouth
0 / 5