Tongkat Ali (also known as Nanyang Ginseng) is a wild shrub that grows in the moist sandy soil of the primitive tropical rainforest near the equator in Southeast Asia. The maturity period is generally more than 10 years.
The roots of Tongkat Ali have many functions. Together with bird's nest and tin, they are also known as Malaysia's three national treasures.
SUITABLE FOR 适合人士
Men, people with poor waist and kidney, people who often feel weak, people with high cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.
NOT SUITABLE FOR 禁忌人士
People with low blood pressure, anemia and pregnant women should not take it. It is not suitable to take it during menstruation and during fever and cold.
Take 2 capsules in the morning and another 2 in the evening, taking before or after meals are both fine. (Capsules)
Take 1 teaspoon in the morning and another 1 in the evening, taking before or after meals are both fine. (Powder)
2 years expiry. Store in a refrigerator to achieve fresh-keeping effect, avoid exposure to the sun.
Disclaimer: This product is a traditional Chinese herbal medicine. The effects of this product are based on traditional Chinese medicine books for product promotion purposes. The actual effects of the product will vary depending on the individual's physique.
- Helps relieve diabetes, high blood sugar, high blood fat and high blood pressure
- Enhance immunity, improve body function, refresh and fight fatigue
- Helps improve male prostate disease and enhance kidney function
- Helps relieve symptoms of gout and rheumatism
- It has the effect of purifying blood and helps promote liver detoxification and blood circulation
- Has anti-viral and anti-cancer effects
- Helps increase male testosterone secretion and improve sexual performance